Welcome to the RIANPIncrease access to quality healthcare & forward the field of Naturopathic Medicine in the areas of public education, accessibility, and efforts toward licensing naturopathic doctors in Rhode Island.
RIANP in the news:
WE DID IT!!!
ND Licensure in Rhode Island is now official!
Our bills passed this legislative session, and Governor Raimondo signed our house bill on July 18th. The licensing of doctors of naturopathy is now law in Rhode Island! We did it!! Thank you for all of your support! Without all of your calls and letters of support, this would not have been possible.
Flatbread Pizza Night- December 5, 2017
5:00 pm – 9 pm
Join us for the 4th annual fundraiser for RIANP!
1. Three Bowen Bodywork Sessions w/ Dr. Cathy Picard, ND- Value: $270
2. Homeopathy Intake & Consultation w/ Dr. Kathleen Cannon, ND- Value $185
3. 50% off Initial Naturopathic Consultation w/ Dr. Martine Delonnay, ND- Value $135
4. A Collection of Smoothie Superfoods from Perfect Supplements- Value: over $100
5. Gift Certificate to
6. 1- hour Private Yoga Class for 2 with Janie Ganga- Value $85
7. Two Urban Sweat Passes to Raffa Yoga & Relaxation Center- Value $40
8. Cold- Pressed Juice Gift Card, 2 Glass Jars, Reusable Bag from Fully Rooted- Value $38
9. Xymogen Nutritional Supplements- Value $150
10. African Violet Plant- Gift that Keeps Giving
Event location: Flatbread Pizza Company, 161 Cushing Street, Providence, RI
To increase access to quality healthcare and forward the field of Naturopathic Medicine in the areas of public education, accessibility, and efforts toward licensing naturopathic doctors in Rhode Island.
Naturopathic doctors (NDs) are trained as general practice physicians and are experts in natural medicine, blending non-toxic natural therapies with current advancements in the studies of health and human systems while covering all aspects of family healthcare from prenatal to geriatrics.
A Naturopathic Physicians Act:
What a licensure bill will do: The legislation would require licensure for naturopathic doctors to practice in Rhode Island, by establishing educational and practice standards and a board to regulate the profession. There are U.S. 20 jurisdictions that currently license naturopathic doctors – 17 states, Washington D.C., and all the U.S. territories.
Why a licensure bill is needed:
For further information, please contact the RIANP at RInaturopaths@gmail.com
Other ways to connect with the
- LIKE us on Facebook: Rhode Island Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Collaborate and plan an event with your organization and ours.
- Volunteer. Host a health talk. Help us fundraise. Email us at RInaturopaths@gmail.com