Welcome to the RIANPIncrease access to quality healthcare & forward the field of Naturopathic Medicine in the areas of public education and accessibility to naturopathic doctors in Rhode Island.
Flatbread Pizza Fundraiser for Insurance Coverage!
SAVE THE DATE: Tuesday, December 3 from 5-9 pm
Eat pizza there, to go, or delivery and purchase raffle tickets to win amazing prizes! (Gluten free/dairy free pizza available)
Funds raised will go towards our efforts to fight for insurance coverage for licensed naturopathic doctors in Rhode Island!
THE RAFFLE ITEMS ARE LISTED BELOW:
1. Weight Loss Support Protein Shakes $130 value
2. Supplements for Optimal Health $300 value
3. Two Urban Sweat passes $100 value
4. Two Bowen treatments $200 value
5. Two Providence Bruins tickets $90 value
6. Essential Oil Roll On $20 value
7.60 Minute Private Session with Alyssa Knapp $85 value
8. One Urban Sweat Pass $50 value
9. One Manual Treatment Session $170 value
10. One Zero balancing Session $90 value
11. 5 Infrared Sauna Sessions $150 value
12. Initial Chiropractic visit $225 value
13. One 30 minute Reiki session $50 value
14. Two gift certificates to Augusta Street Kitchen $40 value
15. Surfboard and SUP Rentals from Paddle Surf RI $125 value
RIANP in the news:
Help the RIANP fight for health insurance coverage for Naturopathic Doctors in Rhode Island.
Naturopathic Doctors are now licensed in Rhode Island, but insurance companies do not yet cover this service. The
Your support is critical. Please click the link below to sign the petition to support the RIANP’s fight for health insurance coverage of Naturopathic Doctors. Rhode Islanders deserve accessibility to this natural health care option. Click below to sign the petition:
OUR GOAL IS TO GET 500 SIGNATURES!
You can also help support us by clicking the Donate button on the right to help with the cost of a lobbyist! Any amount helps!
To increase access to quality healthcare and forward the field of Naturopathic Medicine in the areas of public education, accessibility, and efforts toward licensing naturopathic doctors in Rhode Island.
Naturopathic doctors (NDs) are trained as general practice physicians and are experts in natural medicine, blending non-toxic natural therapies with current advancements in the studies of health and human systems while covering all aspects of family healthcare from prenatal to geriatrics.
For further information, please contact the RIANP at RInaturopaths@gmail.com
Other ways to connect with the RIANP:
- LIKE us on Facebook: Rhode Island Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Collaborate and plan an event with your organization and ours.
- Volunteer. Host a health talk. Help us fundraise. Email us at RInaturopaths@gmail.com